The types of information that we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address)
- Health information (such as on the rare event someone might suffer an adverse reaction to a product)
- And if you register with us and/or purchase products through our website, we will collect information about your purchases and activity on the website
We collect this information to provide you with the products and services that you order. We may also be required by law to collect some personal information from you.
Aged Care & Medical will only use your personal information as it is permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
We will use your personal information to:
- To fulfill purchase orders for our products
- To provide you copies of our newsletters
- To maintain or update your account with us
- To improve our website and systems
- To provide you with information about our products, events and other promotional information
When you provide your email address, you give your consent for Aged Care & Medical to use your email address to contact you for the above purposes.
We will not sell, rent or loan any identifiable information about our customers to any third party without your expressed consent. Sometimes for us to properly conduct our services we may disclose your personal information that we collect to other persons or organisations such as our IT providers and/or mail houses.
Data Management and Security
To the extent required under the Privacy Act, Aged Care & Medical will take reasonable steps to:
- Protect the personal information that we have from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure
- Where allowed by law, destroy personal information no longer needed for any purpose that is permitted under the Privacy Act
Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard. When collecting credit card information Aged Care & Medical encrypts your information in the transfer so others cannot access it. Your credit card details are removed from our system once your purchases have been dispatched.
Your web browser will create a small file known as a cookie to identify your computer when visiting our website. We will not use the cookie to extract any personal information from your computer. Aged Care & Medical will use this cookie to keep track of your shopping cart. To shop on our website, you will need to have the cookies option active. You may turn it off once you have finished shopping on our website and can delete the cookie from your hard drive if you wish.
For any further information, please contact Aged Care & Medical at:
Aged Care & Medical
PO Box 11084
Frankston VIC 3199
1300 003 930
Information about the Privacy Act can be found at www.privacy.gov.au