COVID-19 Statement - Aged Care & Medical
We are all currently working and living in unprecedented times and we would like to provide you with an update on how Aged Care & Medical is operating in relation to the ongoing COVID 19 situation.
Aged Care & Medical has always implemented strict hygiene and safety policies to minimise the risk of infection and injury to our staff and customers.
We continue to operate with stringent hygiene & safety standards and now more than ever our whole community is focused on the need to be vigilant with our hygiene.
Our Hygiene Standards and Policy
Aged Care & Medical hygiene standards to minimise COVID-19 and other infections are as below:
- All Aged Care & Medical vehicles/staff have fully stocked hygiene kits (antibacterial wipes, appropriate face masks and alcohol based sanitiser). These kits are used pre/post every customer visit and with any public interaction (e.g. visiting suppliers, buying petrol; going to the supermarket; etc)
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - All of our team will wear the appropriate and required PPE to ALL face-to-face visits to minimise risk to our team and clients.
- Implement Social Distancing and avoid physical contact with our customers and the greater general public (maintaining 1.5m between our customer/others, no greetings to involve handshaking, hugging or kissing).
- Personal hygiene - wipe down steering wheels, mobile phone (high touch areas); pay using card/mobile rather than cash; wash hands before and after every meal; wash hands after visiting the bathroom; regularly wash uniforms and clothes.
- All appointments booked follow our telephone screening process. All appointments will be cancelled and/or rescheduled if a client is unwell, isolating, awaiting test results or currently infected with Covid.
- Any staff member who has symptoms must not come to the office or visit customers, and must get tested and isolate immediately.
- Record Keeping - In accordance with government requirements, our employees and contractors are required to keep up to date records of clients seen. We also keeps records of all staff who undergo testing at any stage and the outcome of the testing.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations - As an organisation involved in the face-to-face delivery of healthcare, we strongly recommended that our team are vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless an exemption applies).
Our Courier Network
We are encouraging our Courier Deliveries & Drivers to adopt these policies, however these are at the discretion of each Courier Company. Should you wish to have any deliveries, left without signature, please advise our team your "Authority to Leave", noting: you assume all responsibility for the delivery including the condition of the goods on arrival.
We ensure that all of our Trade Services are aware of our Covid Safe Policy and encourage them to align their Covid Safe Plan with Aged Care & Medical, adhering to our guidelines.
At all times we will be guided by Public Health and Government officials. Ensuring the health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and partner network is always the key consideration. We will also be guided by our Service Providers and Allied Health professionals who we work closely with.
We recognise that circumstances are forever changing and we will continue to monitor developments.
Aged Care & Medical will continue to play our part in best servicing our customers.
Should you have any questions or queries relating to this or any of our business operations. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 003 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and keep safe.
Aged Care & Medical
1300 003 930
Last Updated 13/8/21