About Our Pricing
- All quotes are given based on national average room sizes.
- We reserve the right to adjust the quotation on site if; bedrooms are larger than 12 square metres, living rooms are larger than 15 square metres, hallways larger than 4 square meters, rugs larger than 12 square meters or if bathrooms and kitchen are larger than described.
- We also reserve the right to modify the price estimate once on location if the property conditions are different from those described; and/or undetermined upon making a booking; and/or the customer’s original requirements have altered.
Access to the Property
- The customer (resident) agrees to provide access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time, the customer is responsible for providing our team with the necessary access to the property at the time the service is due to be performed.
- If the customer (resident/person in charge) is late to provide access to the property or does not show, she/he still be charged up to 75% of the full-service fee, unless the circumstances are beyond their control.
- Running water and electricity must be available within the property where the cleaning service is to be carried out.
About Our Payment Terms
Private Clientele: Payment is to be made by card/bank transfer at the time of booking the Service. Noting that all credit card payments are subject to 2% transaction fee.
Home Care Accredited Service Providers and their Clients: Payment is on account and as per the terms of your Service Provider Agreement.
NDIS Participants: For plan managed & self-managed, the participant (and/or their plan manager) is obligated to make the payment prior to the delivery of the service.
Please note: For bank transfers (and payments promised at the time of booking) we reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received prior to confirmation of the booking.
Using A Credit Card
All card payments are subject to 2% transaction fee.
Your card may be charged for the full price of the Service immediately upon booking or at any time before the Service begins.
All card payments for regular cleaning services are subject to the same conditions.
We reserve the right to cancel a booking if the Service is not secured.
Cancellation & Change of Booking Times
Changes to Your Booking: To change an appointment time, call us 1300 003 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday to Friday 9-5pm. Have the following information ready: resident’s name, date of the appointment and address of the appointment.
- To avoid disappointment (and re-booking fees), we request that appointment changes are made 48 hours prior to the original appointment time.
Cancellation of a Booking: If an appointment needs to be cancelled, please phone 1300 003 930 and have the following information ready: resident’s name, date of the appointment and address of the appointment.
- If you are cancelling on behalf of a resident, the onus is that you have the authority to do so and agree to all conditions within.
- If the appointment is cancelled with in advance of more than 72 hours of the date of the booking, there are no cancellation fees, and if the service was pre-paid, partially or an in full refund will be made back with the sum pre-paid, minus any expenses we had for transaction fees.
- If the appointment for any of our services is cancelled with notice provided less than 72 hours before the time the service was scheduled, a Cancellation Fee will apply to cover our administration, organisation costs, losses, and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved. A flat Cancellation Fee $35.00 will then be deducted from the booking fee, per cancellation.
- If the appointment is for any window cleaning, guttering, handyman maintenance, building works, specialised repair services (specifically air conditioning, plumbing, electrical) and all other services (except Regular Cleaning and/or Housekeeping service) is cancelled within less than 48 hours before the time the service was scheduled to be provided, a Cancellation fee will apply to cover our administration, organisation costs, losses and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved. The Cancellation Fee of $95.00 will then be deducted from the booking fee, per cancellation.
- If the appointment is for any window cleaning, guttering, handyman maintenance, building works, specialised repair services (specifically air conditioning, plumbing, electrical) and all other services (except Regular Cleaning and/or Housekeeping service) was booked as an urgent service appointment (for delivery within 72 hours of booking), is cancelled, a Cancellation Fee will apply to cover our administration, organisation costs, losses and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved. The Cancellation Fee shall be a sum equivalent to 50% of the price of the service, which will be deducted from the booking fee, per cancellation.
- Where Cancellation Fees are payable the fee is to be paid in full via either Card or Bank transfer immediately. If a Service Provider Agreement is in place an invoice will be issued by us for payment as per the terms of the agreement.
No Show, Delays, or Inability to Provide A Service
- Failing to give us a one-day notice that a service needs to be cancelled or cancelling it on the spot (including due to inability to comply with the service terms for access), will result in a Forfeit Fee of 75% of the accepted quotation (total of service). This recovers our administration, organisation costs, losses, and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved. The Cancellation Fee will then be deducted from the booking fee, per cancellation.
- In a case when our operators do not show up within four hours of the scheduled time without a notice or we need to cancel an appointment prior to the Service time due to circumstances that are beyond our control, we offer up to 50% discount off the final price for the service.
Changes at The Time of Service
- If, at the time of the service our representatives or our customers deem necessary to make amendments to the booking that was made over the phone, email, or chat, they can do so, on payment of additional charges (or Service Provider authorisation). Such charges will be quoted in AUD may be at a higher or lower rate than those previously quoted.
- If any party involved disagrees with the renewed quote due to any reason, the service can be cancelled with no cancellation fees or penalty for the additional work.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has vacated the property unless otherwise stated by Aged Care & Medical.
- All services are considered provided to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by the customer within 24 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be investigated, and a resolution will be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we deem reasonable.
- The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct services.
- If the damage has been proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours, we will either repair the item or if the item cannot be repaired, we will compensate with the items current cash value.
- We recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away and/or not cleaned during the service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
- We advise not to place any furniture on carpet that is not 100 % dry and we shall not be liable for any damage this may cause.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer’s property that is not able to be cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
- The technicians should be allowed to take photographic proof of the damaged areas/items.
- Aged Care & Medical has the appropriate insurances coverage for every service we agree to complete.
- Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage, we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
- If you require your fridge/freezer to be cleaned, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance.
- Our gardening service & furniture removal quotations do not include the removal of collected waste, rubbish, or tip fees. If you require this service, it must be requested at the time of quoting or booking of the appointment.