When Your Order Arrives
At Aged Care & Medical want you to be 100% satisfied with the products that you purchase. As such, we ask that you carefully check the quantity and quality of your purchased products upon delivery. If any products are faulty or incorrectly supplied, we ask that you notify us at Aged Care & Medical within 3 days of receipt of your order. Failing to do so within 3 days may result in a rejection of your claim.
Return of Item(s)
Prior to returning any items, please contact Aged Care & Medical at firstname.lastname@example.org, live chat or during office hours between 9am-5pm (03) 9787 3759 to discuss the reason for return.
Change of Mind Return
As per Consumer Affairs Victoria, Aged Care & Medical is not required to accept a return for any order (or product) due to any of the following:
- You have changed your mind and no longer want the product
- The wrong product has been ordered
- You were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- You damaged the product by misusing it. Example - incorrect assembly resulting in damage.
- Used the product for a long time and the problem is because of usual wear and tear.
We will however assess each request on a case-by-case scenario.
To be considered for a change of mind return, the item(s) must be returned unused, undamaged and in perfect condition (including all original packaging & price tags).
The original postage or courier costs will not be refunded. Return of the item(s) is to be organised by you and any additional postage and courier charges to return the item(s) is your responsibility and at your expense. As such, we recommend you use a service which provides you with proof of delivery.
If we choose to accept return of the item a restocking fee of 20% of the item price may be applied.
All Health, Hygiene Items
For Health and Hygiene reasons Aged Care & Medical do not accept returns or refunds on any of the following types of products unless they are faulty and within warranty:
- All bathroom, shower and toilet aids and equipment, including urinals and bed pans
- Daily living aids that may encounter the mouth or body (example - kitchen, grooming, bathroom aids)
- Cushions and covers
- Mattresses and mattress overlays
- Continence & consumable aids (including health drinks, masks, wipes & continence pads)
All Made to Order & Customised Items
Any made to order items or items with customised features are non-returnable, non-refundable unless they are faulty and within warranty.
Exchange of Items
If you are requesting an exchange of an item(s) you will be required to pay any postage or courier fees prior to us shipping the item(s) to you.
To find out more about your consumer rights, including Returns & Refunds, please visit Change of mind - Consumer Affairs Victoria